Branch Manager /External
5 years experience
As Per Shabelle Bank Scale Salary
Attractive Benefit Package
Shabelle Bank Vacancy 2023
shabelle bank vacancy is now out.The formation of Shabelle bank was due to the merger of one of the strongest microfinance institutions, Somali Micro Finance Institution (SMFI), following the directive of the National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE) issued in mid-2020, allowing microfinance institutions to evolve into commercial banks.Shabelle Bank head office address is located in two different location(Addis Ababa and Jijiga) following a dual headquarters concept. Shebelle is now known for both the microfinance and Commercial banking services.
Shabelle would like to invite interested and qualified applicants for the open shabelle bank vacancy of various positions.
The right candidate for shabelle bank vacancy, Branch Manager /External position is responsible to Lead and coordinate the marketing activities of all staff within the branch, support the sustainable and profitable growth of the Bank and improve the efficiency of the branch operation and resource utilization by enhancing attraction, satisfaction and retention of existing customers through providing excellent customer service delivery.
shabelle bank vacancy responsibilities
Plan and coordinate the overall activities of the branch.
· Identify and recruit potential customers and provide professional advice.
· Motivate and coach the staff.
· Develop and implement service delivery plans and programs to optimize service excellence and the customer experience in the branch.
· Coordinate the marketing efforts of the branch and also regulate the branch brand usage to the bank standard.
· Manage customer service levels against customer expectations.
· Check and sign the daily cash book jointly with the customer service supervisor.
· Measure branch staff’s operational performance periodically and support branch staff in developing, managing and growing customer relationships.
· Rectify discrepancies and comments reported by internal Auditors timely.
Position : Branch Manager /External
Deadline : August 27, 2023
- Bachelor's degree in accounting & Finance, Economics or other Business-related fields.
- 5 years' experience in banking industries
- Full professional qualifications are desirable.
- Good English communications skills (both oral and written)
- Specialist experience in the banking sector will advantageous
- As Per Shabelle Bank Scale Salary Plus Attractive Benefit Package
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants for shabelle bank vacancy who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) online through the provided link down below
Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process.
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised.
Shabelle Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
BII and FMO Announced that they have provided a loan of 20 million dollars each for a total of 40 million dollars to Dashen Bank
The total insurance coverage of the Ethiopian insurance corporation, which holds the largest market share of the Ethiopian insurance industry, has reached more than 4.4 trillion birr.
In the 2015 fiscal year, the government, which was faced with a huge budget deficit, found that the direct loan (Direct Advance) taken from the National Bank of Ethiopia was more than 180 billion birr.