3 years of experience
Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy Today (Update for 2023)
Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy Today is now out, Enat Bank is one of the private Banks in Ethiopia founded by diversified leading visionaries and businesswomen group of 11 Ethiopian Women, Enat Bank hold a vision to maximize women’s economic capabilities by empowering women while providing all clients with exemplary services and become an inclusive bank. The Bank invites qualified applicants for the following job position.
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Issues and signs Payment Instruments
- Collects and validates original Payment Instruments against the System.
- Verifies and Validates DRS incoming transfers
- Initiates DRS outgoing transfers
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Exchanges cash denominations and posts the transactions
Place of Work: – Addis Ababa, Arsi Negele, Jimma, Tepi, Bishoftu, Ginchi and Sebeta Branches
Position : Procurement Officer
Deadline : September 08, 2023
- BA/ MBA/ MA Purchasing and Supplies, Accounting and Finance, Banking & Finance, Business Administration
- Management,3.5 years of experience in applicable fields, preferably in banking industry, of which at least 1 year as a applicable officer position
How to apply
Interested applicants for Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy Today who fulfills the listed requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs on the coming three successive days only online through
Enat BankS.C Human Resource Management Department.
for more information call on 251115158278/ 507074
BII and FMO Announced that they have provided a loan of 20 million dollars each for a total of 40 million dollars to Dashen Bank
The total insurance coverage of the Ethiopian insurance corporation, which holds the largest market share of the Ethiopian insurance industry, has reached more than 4.4 trillion birr.
In the 2015 fiscal year, the government, which was faced with a huge budget deficit, found that the direct loan (Direct Advance) taken from the National Bank of Ethiopia was more than 180 billion birr.