Branch Relationship Officer
4 years of experience
Dashen Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy Today (Update for 2023)
Dashen Bank Job vacancy is now out!
Dashen Bank is the first private bank established back in 1995 with ETB 14Million capital. Dashen bank’s head office is placed at the capital of the country, Addis Ababa. Which has initially started operations with eleven branches and manages to practice on a tremendous scale and growth its number of brunches in to over 400 branches, besides to its financial success Dashen Bank is known for its socio economical supports thorough the community.Dashen Bank job vacancy is now out for different positions.
The right candidate for Dashen Bank Job vacancy Branch Relationship Officer will be responsible for achieving business growth for Retail & MSME/ IFB Banking by providing quality relationship management to new and existing customers at assigned branch. This will entail sustaining customer satisfaction so as to retain existing and potential customers thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the Bank to sell its products.
- Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Strong networking skills to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other business people and potential clients and customers in order to grow business.
- Relationship Management skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards.
- Knowledge of Interest Free Banking (IFB) operations, IFB Deposit & Investment/financing products.
- Knowledge of IFB mode of finance/investments and associated risks.
- Knowledge of Shari’ah principles pertaining to IFB business
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
place of work:- Adama,Arerti,Assela,Bekoji,Arsi Robe,Awash sebat kilo,Abomas
Position : Branch Relationship Officer
Deadline : August 05, 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information System, Software Engineering or any other equivalent field
- At least FOUR years’ experience in system engineering.
- Medical coverage (including family)
- Attractive Remuneration
- Allowances (transportation, representation, and others)
- Credit opportunities (residence and vehicle)
- Emergency Salary Allowances
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants for Dashen bank job vacancy in Ethiopia should send there CV ,cover letter and required certifications online through the provided link on the successive ten working days from the announcement.
BII and FMO Announced that they have provided a loan of 20 million dollars each for a total of 40 million dollars to Dashen Bank
The total insurance coverage of the Ethiopian insurance corporation, which holds the largest market share of the Ethiopian insurance industry, has reached more than 4.4 trillion birr.
In the 2015 fiscal year, the government, which was faced with a huge budget deficit, found that the direct loan (Direct Advance) taken from the National Bank of Ethiopia was more than 180 billion birr.