Diploma in Electricity or related fields
3 years proven experience
Berhan Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy Today (Update for 2023)
Berhan Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy is out now, Berhan BankS.C was established with a vision to be trustworthy and excellent banking services for the Ethiopian people. With an authorized 300 Million Birr and subscribed capital of more than 154 Million Birr. Berhan Bank started its operations on the 3rd of October 2009. Berhan Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy is now out for variance positions the Bank would like to invite good and competent applicants for the following vacant posts.
Position : Electrician II
Deadline : May 27, 2023
- Level IV TVET diploma in Electricity or related fields
- At least 3 years proven experience in installing, repairing and maintaining all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Additional Skills
- Strong knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade; applicable electrical codes, standards; electrical application for high and low voltage electric system and regulations, good computer skill.
- Ability to maintain, install and configure creators, UPS, AC and electrical outfit The Candidate may posit may perform more than electrical duties similar as fire, emergency power systems,security and alarm systems duties
- Preferably with IT Background
- Place Of Work Head Office
How to apply
Qualified and interested applicants for Berhan Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy can submit there CV and cover letter along with there Experience online through the provided link down below for the next three successive days from this announcement
BII and FMO Announced that they have provided a loan of 20 million dollars each for a total of 40 million dollars to Dashen Bank
The total insurance coverage of the Ethiopian insurance corporation, which holds the largest market share of the Ethiopian insurance industry, has reached more than 4.4 trillion birr.
In the 2015 fiscal year, the government, which was faced with a huge budget deficit, found that the direct loan (Direct Advance) taken from the National Bank of Ethiopia was more than 180 billion birr.