Junior Credit Risk Management Officer
1 years of work experience
Amhara Bank Vacancy Today (Update for 2023)
Amhara Bank vacancy is ow out ,Amhara BankS.C. is one of the recently launched private Banks in Ethiopia the bank stands with an aim to create a significant impact in delivering modernized Banking service through knowledge based leadership, The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus. Amhara bank vacancy for external applicants is now out, the Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions.
The right candidate for Junior Credit Risk Management Officer
- Assist in the development of credit risk management plan, program, policies, procedures guidelines and support its implementation Assist in the revision of credit risk management framework of the Bank including setting limits and targets; and cover compliance with the established credit threat appetite/ limits;Assist the risk identification, measurement, assessment and monitoring process;
Communicate concerned Divisions Departments for input data and/ or reports;
Follow- up and ensure the timely collection of input data and/ or reports;
Maintain soft copy/ hard copy file of data and/ or reports collected;
Prepare reports under the guidance of elderly credit risk officers and credit risk officers;
Handle fresh related assignments as directed by immediate supervisor.
Position : Junior Credit Risk Management Officer
Deadline : August 27, 2023
- BA in Business Management/ Economics/ Business Administration/ Finance and Economics or any other related fields.
- 1 year of applicable experience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants who fulfill the requirements of Amhara bank vacancy are invited to apply within two successive days from the vacancy announcement online through Amhara Bank Vacancy Web Portal which is given below. https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/
- Hard copy or physical applications won’t be accepted, Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- For further more information please call on 690
- The Bank has the right to cancel Amhara Bank Vacancy post advertised
BII and FMO Announced that they have provided a loan of 20 million dollars each for a total of 40 million dollars to Dashen Bank
The total insurance coverage of the Ethiopian insurance corporation, which holds the largest market share of the Ethiopian insurance industry, has reached more than 4.4 trillion birr.
In the 2015 fiscal year, the government, which was faced with a huge budget deficit, found that the direct loan (Direct Advance) taken from the National Bank of Ethiopia was more than 180 billion birr.