Senior Compliance Officer
5 years of work experience
Amhara Bank Vacancy Today (Update for 2023)
Amhara Bank vacancy is now out ,Amhara BankS.C. is one of the recently launched private Banks in Ethiopia the bank stands with an aim to create a significant impact in delivering modernized Banking service through knowledge based leadership, The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus. Amhara bank vacancy for external applicants is now out, the Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions.
Amhara Bank Vacancy position of Senior Compliance Officer
- Propose and contribute to the development and revision of compliance, AML/ CFT and KYC related policies, procedures, guidelines, standards and program; and monitor its implementation Develop and implement compliance communication strategy and training programs on Anti-Money Laundering/ Counter Terrorist Financing targeted at promoting compliance awareness and culture across the Bank;
Conduct timely compliance risk assessments regularly on selected branches and other units of the bank for visionary mitigation of the implicit risks.
Prepare administrative level compliance risk assessment reports that are precise, accurate and tailored to the Board of Directors, Executive Management and regulators’ need and present to the Board of Directors and Executive Management;
Conduct assessment on new bank products and service of the Bank to ensure compliance with laws and NBE directives;
Handle fresh related assignments as directed by immediate supervisor
Position : Senior Compliance Officer
Deadline : August 27, 2023
- BA in HRM, Business Administration, Management, and any other related fields.
- 1 years of relevant experience preferable in banking industry
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants who fulfill the requirements of Amhara bank vacancy are invited to apply within two successive days from the vacancy announcement online through Amhara Bank Vacancy Web Portal which is given below. https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/
- Hard copy or physical applications won’t be accepted, Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- For further more information please call on 690
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
BII and FMO Announced that they have provided a loan of 20 million dollars each for a total of 40 million dollars to Dashen Bank
The total insurance coverage of the Ethiopian insurance corporation, which holds the largest market share of the Ethiopian insurance industry, has reached more than 4.4 trillion birr.
In the 2015 fiscal year, the government, which was faced with a huge budget deficit, found that the direct loan (Direct Advance) taken from the National Bank of Ethiopia was more than 180 billion birr.